GO LIGHTER. GO FURTHER. GO HARD.
Fine-tuned for lighter users, the ZED 9 strikes an ideal balance of a lightweight build,
easy-to-use feature set, and uncompromised downhill performance and safety.
Starting with the proven platform of the ION, we looked at every part, every mechanism, and every screw to evolve the idea of a fully-featured binding at the lightest weight possible. With the ZED we set out to define the next generation of lightweight high-performance touring bindings.
Anti-snowpacking features built into the toe and brake designs keep snow away and make for a confidence-inspiring step-in. Optimal toe elasticity for maximum energy absorption & minimized prerelease. 8.5 mm range of forward pressure in the heel to maintain consistent release. Wide freeride mount transfers power to the ski & provides pull-out resistance. The wide center support of the turret and a metal wrap-around base transfer power and precision to the ski. Leashes and Brakes are sold separately.
- Streamlined shape & minimal weight
- QuickFlick heel lifts
- Heel turret can be turned in either direction for touring
- Simple, minimal boot stop for effective step-in guidance
- Single tool simplicity : All adjustments made with Pozi #3
- 30 mm length adjustment on the heel
- Anti-snowpacking features
- 8.5 mm range of forward pressure for consistent release
- Optional add-on brake is easy to install/uninstall
- Compatible with the ION Crampon for icy ascents