DURABLE FOLDING TREKKING POLE WITH SUPERIOR PACKABILITY AND STRENGTH
Optimized user experience comes from the finishing details in any design. PIVOT TREK poles wrap around the handle and lock into place when packed, making it super easy to fit into your backpack or cleanly attach them to the outside. This nesting feature gives a secure finish when packed which is ideal for backpacking.
The lightweight aluminum construction of the PIVOT TREK is engineered for strength and durability. The design of the poles improves on stiffness and power over other folding poles. Comfortable and removable ultralight strap.
The PIVOT TREK features an extended soft and comfortable foam grip with a dual-density plastic upper for precision in grip and handling. The extended foam and the yellow rings along the shaft make it super easy to select more than one hand position when traversing. The rings also speed up transitions by giving something to pull against when locking the pole into place.
The PIVOT TREK is perfect for summer trekking with an extended tab at the handle to help you get through rough terrain and smooth trails alike.
Recommended User Height:
|Pole Length||User's Height (in.)||User's Height (cm)|
|Short (105-125 cm)||4'9" - 6'0"||145 - 183 cm|
|Long (115-135 cm)
5'4" - 6'6"
||162 - 198 cm|
- Secure Packing : Poles wrap around the handle and lock into place with magnets
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Grip designed for comfort and utility with extended soft and comfortable foam grip
- Dual-density plastic upper for precision in grip and handling
- Extended foam and the yellow rings along offer multiple hand positions
- When folded, the PIVOT TREK poles are only 35cm (Short) or 38.5cm (Long)
- Extended utility tab at handle
- Convert to winter snow poles with All Mountain Baskets (sold separately)
- Compatible with all G3 Baskets
- Sold as a pair
|Weight (kg):||287g (per pole)||297g (per pole)|
|Weight (lb):||10.1oz (per pole)||10.5oz (per pole)|
|Minimum Length:||105 cm||115 cm|
Easy to use. Feel sturdy with good grips and a nice weight. Love how they break down in my pack for the ride down after split boarding up.
PIVOT TREK Poles
PIVOT TREK Poles
Very easy setup. Stay exactly as adjusted. Light weight and nice comfortable wrist straps!
Not the lightest folding pole but very reliable. I've cracked enough poles on multi-day trips to appreciate these not breaking yet. For me one of the coolest features is the plastic space at the top of the pole. This makes it really easy to use them with a tarp around the campsite.