ALL DAY WARMTH & COMFORT
Fit and performance were our top priority when developing these TurboWool socks. We want them to feel great when you put them on, then disappear for the rest of the day. Keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable in the most demanding conditions with these lightweight 12" cuff height socks.
Machine wash warm. Wash inside out. Do not bleach or use softeners. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- TurboWool blend base is 5x stronger than merino wool alone
- Shrink-resistant for long-lasting quality
- Itch-free Insulation (warm in winter; cool in summer)
- Superior moisture-wicking to keep feet bacteria-free
- Mesh upper for ultimate airflow
- Arch support so they stay put on your foot
- Articulated ankle support keeps them facing front
- Unique Stretch-to-Fit sizing system for a perfect fit on a wide range of foot sizes
- Double-stitched nylon heel & toe for durability and longevity
G3 Ski Socks
Comfortable, just the right amount of loft!
Well made and comfy. They are thin with minimum amount of cushion. Hence they perfect for the performance boot fit.
Glad to hear our ski socks are working out for you!
Disclosure: G3 ambassador. I’ve experimented with countless brands and models trying to find a ski sock that’s the perfect thickness for my feet and boot liners. Too thin and my feet have excessive play, too thick and my low volume boots are too tight. Density is key as well: often anything but paper thin socks initially feel right but squish down once warm. I was excited to try these, as I know how much testing and engineering goes into G3 products, and have not been disappointed. I’m in my boots five days a week working and skiing for fun, both in resort and touring, and after two weeks of heavy use I’m ordering another three pairs. At the end of long days they’re just as comfortable as when I pulled them on, they’ve resisted the funky smell that can come with long days in boots, and don’t show any signs of wear. My liners aren’t race-plug tight, but are foam injected, definitely performance-fit, and I hate having that feeling ruined by crappy socks.
This is a pair of good ski socks. However, I wish there is a cushioned version of it. My old ski socks have cushion panels for the balls of the feet and the heels. I need all the help I can get since I am age 68 and losing fat on the bottom of my feet.