Finally, an ultra high performance ski that is fully recyclable with no compromises in flex, weight, or durability. G3's proprietary R3 recycling process means you can be confident all the materials will be recaptured, repurposed, or recycled after you retire your skis.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. RIDE : Ski the heck out of the new R3 skis. Push them hard to get full use from them. They are made with the same premuim materials you have come to expect from G3 allowing for peak performance in the most demanding environments.
2. REPEAT : Ready to move on to another ski, but they still have some life? Pass them on to someone else as it will extend the useful life even further.
3. RECYCLE : When the skis have finally reached the end of their life, send them back to G3. Our team separates each component using G3's proprietary eco-friendly materials and systems. We are left with the original ski materials to reuse or recycle.
- Nylon topsheet - Recycle
- PolyUrethane sidewalls & tail protector - Recycle
- Steel edges - Recycle
- Carbon or glass fibre - Reuse
- Wood core - Recycle
- HDPE base - Recycle
- Titanal aluminum - Recycle
- Magnets - Reuse
- Resin - Reuse