QUICK AND EASY CUSTOM SETUP
The ESCAPIST UNIVERSAL is the most affordable and versatile custom-fit performance climbing skin that's designed to be as easy to set up as it is to use.
The ESCAPIST is a fully customizable climbing skin. The user sets the length and trims the edges according to their skis using the included G3 trim tool. For the first time in a custom setup skin, the ESCAPIST features G3's patented self-aligning stainless steel hands to create a strong connection with any ski tip shape. Paramount to the ESCAPIST design, this feature brings G3's premium user experience and performance to a value line of skins.
New for the 2022/2023 season, G3 has improved the ESCAPIST tails. Sizing holes have been added to improve user experience and now has similar functionality to the tried and true ALPINIST+ tail strap. This eliminates slippage thanks to the mechanical design while maintaining the ultra lightweight design and materials.
Removable rip strip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Quick & easy fully customizable setup
- Self aligning hands that fit any ski tip shape
- Bomber tail connector
- Removable rip strip
- Trim Tool & Skin Savers included
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, and super durable nylon plush
- Updated non-toxic Adhesive lets you do more laps and cover more terrain
- PFC-free waterproofing treatment that exceeds environmental standards
- Recycled & recyclable storage bag & box
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
|Lengths:||up to 175cm||up to 200cm|
|Weight (kg):||288g - 335g||226g - 432g|
|Weight (lb):||10.1oz - 11.8oz||8.0oz - 15.2oz|
Easy to setup.
Love the tip connector.
Easy to set up.
Skins are nice and compact - easy to fit in pockets / jacket.
Glue very sticky.
Narrower skin savers more compact for long term storage.
Non-elastic draw string closure on bag better than previous elastic.
Interested to see how the glue holds up / changes over time.