ECO-CONCIOUS. LIMITED RUN.
As we assemble our ZED bindings in-house we collected extra parts along the way. Rather than have them end up in a landfill, we've decided to put these A-grade parts to good use by offering a limited edition run of CRAFT ZED 12 Bindings.
This is a perfect way to get a superior touring binding at a great price point.
CRAFT ZED 12 Bindings are made with the same high-quality parts as our other ZED Bindings and you can expect the same level of performance. The only difference is that they are made with a combination of grey and black parts, which may change between batches due to this limited production run.
Anti-snowpacking features built into the toe and brake designs keep snow away and make for a confidence-inspiring step-in. Optimal toe elasticity for maximum energy absorption & minimized prerelease. Wide freeride mount transfers power to the ski & provides pull-out resistance. The wide center support of the turret and a metal wrap-around base transfer power and precision to the ski. Leashes, Brakes, and Stomp Pads are sold separately.
For our CRAFT family of gear, G3 offers a manufacturing warranty on performance but not for cosmetic appearance.
- Streamlined shape & minimal weight
- QuickFlick heel lifts
- Heel turret can be turned in either direction for touring
- Simple, minimal boot stop for effective step-in guidance
- Single tool simplicity : All adjustments made with Pozi #3
- 30 mm length adjustment on the heel
- Anti-snowpacking features
- 8.5 mm range of forward pressure for consistent release
- Optional add-on brakes and stomp pads are easy to install/uninstall
- Compatible with the ION Crampon for icy ascents
- Sold as a pair
|30mm length adjustment
|358g (SINGLE, NO LEASH, NO MOUNTING SCREWS)
|12.6oz (SINGLE, NO LEASH, NO MOUNTING SCREWS)
|5 -12 RV
The Zed 12 is an absolute pleasure to use. Transitioning from skis to decent is simple. These are the lightest and most functional backcountry biding I have ever used and my friends were equally impressed