FOR ANY LOCATION AND ALL CONDITIONS
As we build our Climbing Skins in-house we collect extra fabric and parts along the way. Rather than have them end up in a landfill, we've decided to put these A-grade materials to good use by offering a limited edition run of CRAFT Climbing Skins.
Perfect for those just getting into touring or anyone looking for a value Climbing Skin.
CRAFT Climbing Skins are made with the same high-quality plush fabric and backing material as our other climbing skins and you can expect the same level of performance. The only difference is that they are made with different colour patterns, tips, and tails, which may change between batches due to this limited production run.
For use in any location and all conditions. The UNIVERSAL nylon plush material is made for durability and versatility and gives the optimal balance of grip/glide/weight/durability.
For the CRAFT family of gear, G3 offers a manufacturing warranty on performance but not for cosmetic appearance.
- Trim tool, skin savers, and skin bag included
- Does not include rip strip
- Made with high-quality repurposed G3 materials
- Premium plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast and durable nylon plush
- Updated non-toxic adhesive
- Adhesive withstands extreme cold down to -30C/-22F
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
- Recycled and recyclable storage bag and box
- This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Have used a dozen times this season and have worked fabulously.
Da glue is good and da retro carpet graphics are fab
Last season we had a day wrecked because a buddy's skin failed on a day trip. I bought these as a spare pair for my truck. Two weeks ago my friend had some glue issues and these saved us from having to waste a day. These worked so well my friend is keeping them. Not sure if I'm going to buy another pair or just get some new ski friends :).
Nice product. Have to get another for my son. He wants to go touring with me. I like the design but my wife says that it looks happy and gay. I said that none of the three Gs stand for gay. Hope you keep the design and colour scheme. I like it.
I'm happy with these.