BUILT FOR COLD AND DRY CONDITIONS
Since we build our Climbing Skins in-house here at G3, we've collected some extra fabric and parts along the way. Rather than throw them in the bin, we decided to save them from the landfill and put them to good use by offering a limited edition run of CRAFT Climbing Skins.
To reduce our waste and be kind to the planet, we're combining these extra materials to create a superb quality skin at a great price point. Perfect for those just getting into touring or anyone looking for a value Climbing Skin.
CRAFT Climbing Skins are made with the same high-quality plush fabric and backing material as our other climbing skins. The only difference is that they are made with different colour patterns, tips, and tails, which may change between batches due to this limited production run.
The GLIDE plush is a mix of mohair for optimal glide and nylon for added durability. Making these the ideal all-purpose, go-anywhere climbing skin built for cold and dry conditions.
Because these are limited production runs, the tips, tails, and colours might change between batches, but the performance will stay the same. G3 offers a manufacturing warranty on performance but not for cosmetic appearance.
- Trim tool, skin savers, and skin bag included
- Does not include rip strip
- Made with high-quality repurposed G3 materials
- Premium Plush: Lightweight, fast & durable
- Updated non-toxic adhesive
- Adhesive withstands extreme cold down to -30C/-22F
- Width: 140mm
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
- Recycled and recyclable storage bag and box
- This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov