BUILT FOR COLD AND DRY CONDITIONS
As we build our Climbing Skins in-house we collect extra fabric and parts along the way. Rather than have them end up in a landfill, we've decided to put these A-grade materials to good use by offering a limited edition run of CRAFT Climbing Skins.
Perfect for those just getting into touring or anyone looking for a value Climbing Skin.
CRAFT Climbing Skins are made with the same high-quality plush fabric and backing material as our other climbing skins and you can expect the same level of performance. The only difference is that they are made with different colour patterns, tips, and tails, which may change between batches due to this limited production run.
The GLIDE plush is a mix of mohair for optimal glide and nylon for added durability. Making these the ideal all-purpose, go-anywhere climbing skin built for cold and dry conditions.
For the CRAFT family of gear, G3 offers a manufacturing warranty on performance but not for cosmetic appearance.
- Trim tool, skin savers, and skin bag included
- Does not include rip strip
- Made with high-quality repurposed G3 materials
- Premium Plush: Lightweight, fast & durable
- Updated non-toxic adhesive
- Adhesive withstands extreme cold down to -30C/-22F
- Width: 140mm
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
- Recycled and recyclable storage bag and box
- This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
I have not tried them yet but quality is on par with what i'm used to from G3, seems to be gliding way better than the high traction skins just by the feel of the material
Nice to be able to try a glide option for a board. Most split stuff is all about traction.