FAST, RELIABLE, INTUITIVE
Updated with shorter segment lengths that make these probes ideal for daypacks. Lightweight and dependable aluminum 7001-T6 tubing meets the needs of recreational users and professionals by combining reliability and strength while being relatively lightweight. 100% tested, high strength aluminum ferrules. 2 length options.
- Shorter segment lengths make these probes ideal for daypacks
- Single pull quick deployment
- Completely resistant to icing
- G3’s speed cone technology for quick and easy assembly
- Tech markings in 5mm increment markings on the entire length of probe
- Two model options: 320 (Navy) or 240 (Teal)
|Lengths:||324cm (10ft 8in)||284cm (9ft 4in)|
|Probe Markings :||5mm|
I recently ordered a G3 probe and some accessories. While I hope to never use the probe in a real-life situation, I was able to test the functionality of how quickly I could deploy it and start probing (as with all G3 equipment, it was great).
While I love G3 equipment, I was equally impressed with the order process and how quickly it was delivered. Well done!
The new probe with the cord inside instead of the metal cable is holding up so far. I had 3 probes failed in the last 2 season all due to the metal cable