WHAT YOU NEED AND NOTHING ELSE
These climbing skins include all the essential features you need most and nothing else. They perform in a wide range of snow conditions. No TPU tip or rip strip means these skins come in at a great price for the entry level ski tourer or the value conscious consumer. Comes with skin storage bag and skin savers.
Please note: These are a limited production run. When they are gone they are gone.
- Best in class tip and tail connectors
- Does not include TPU or rip strip
- Trim Tool and Skin Bag included
- Skin Savers included
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast and durable nylon plush
- Updated Non-Toxic Adhesive
- PFC-free Waterproofing Treatment
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
- This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Lengths:||153 - 169cm||168 - 184cm||183 - 199cm|
|Weight (kg):||328g (130mm, M)|
|Weight (lb):||11.6oz (130mm, M)|
ELEMENTS UNIVERSAL Climbing Skins
Saw the Element email and was in process of buying a one ski quiver.
My 1st set of skins might have been too much for a beginner, but after 85 days skinning uphill I thought I’d try something less aggressive.
I had the guy at ski shop trim my first pair but the video made it look easy enough to try it myself. Bingo! As easy as video and came out great.
First trip uphill was a treat with my new setup. The Element is my new skin from here on out!*
* In bounds uphill only
Easy to trim and mount.
Great quality, easy to custom cut on the ski and very goop grip. Fast delivery. My second set for my second pair of ski, use those on my Dynastar Cham 87 and very please. Tks G3 :)
Très bonne traction, collent à la perfection et facile à découper. Instalées sur de Rossignol Sin7.