For the 19/20 season we have made some updates to the ZED 12 binding increasing strength in parts, materials, refining shapes and generally improving the performance and user experience.
- Added strength in the heel for the 19/20 version
- The stomp pad is no longer required to ski brakeless
- Extended top cap screws
- New “grill” shape at the front of the turret for increased durability
- Improved fit and finish of ZED ski brake eliminates possible noisy ‘play’
- Modified and stiffer forward pressure spring improves uphill touring with the heel lifts
Note: The ZED Freeride Stomp Pad Kit is now available as an optional accessory for skiers who ski without a brake, are 175+ lbs, plan to ski in and/or out of bounds, and generate larger loads during impacts when jumping and landing.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Starting with the proven platform of the ION, we looked at every part, every mechanism, and every screw to evolve the idea of a fully-featured...$626.00 Shop ZED 12