SEEKr 100 SWIFT
G3 Genuine Guide Gear®
Regular price $1,108.00 Sale price$831.00
- Free shipping on orders over $150
Ridiculously light and agile, the SEEKr 100 redefines backcountry performance and dare we say pleasure in that all-mountain sweet-spot of 100 mm underfoot. The SWIFT sizes of the SEEKr 100 were designed with smaller users in mind.
|Weight (lb):||2lb 12oz||2lb 15oz||3lb 1oz|
Built to be playful in the turn while remaining stable in variable conditions. The longer early rise in the tip and tail allows for smearability while the slight camber underfoot maintains stability and inspires confidence at speed.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. Two layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
5. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
8. Two layers of carbon fibre, quadraxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
These skis worked beautifully in eastern Canadian snow. I'm delighted by the control over crinkly crust and pillowy powder. Thek feel as great while touring with a heavy backpack or climbing a groomed resort hill. I'm always impressed with their stability when gliding on groomed snow as well. These are my forever skis and I can't wait to tour the Norwegian mountains and the Alps. I couldn't find why they were considered factory seconds. The magnetic contacts are great for storage too. I feel confident and gleeful no matter how deep is the snow.
I was a little worried about a light ski for New England skiing but this ski exceeded my expectations. Lift service skiing with ice, man made snow, etc no issues. This ski likes to turn and held an edge with no chatter at high speeds. Great ski! Extremely please for “off the shelf”. I’m 175 lbs, 6’ purchase 178cm-perfect!
On my third pair of SEEKr 100. Perfect combination of weight, performance, and width underfoot. Use them with Zeds and the G3 mohair skins. Killer setup for 100+ days a year.
I had a pair of these skis last winter. Between the Synapse, FINDr, and SEEKr, these have by far been my favorite. They've been awesome early season, mid winter deep pow, and spring conditions as well. The magnets don't work great with skins on, but they are super handy otherwise. I rarely use a ski straps anymore to hold the skis together.
Douglas N, Nelson BC, G3BetaTeam