ALL MOUNTAIN AND BACKCOUNTRY HARMONY IN A 100 MM WIDTH SWEETSPOT
Ridiculously light and agile, the SEEKr 100 redefines backcountry performance and dare we say pleasure in that all-mountain sweet-spot of 100 mm underfoot. Updated with magnetic contact points hold skis together without a strap for faster transitions and less fiddle.
Note: At G3 we have some of the highest production standards. Occasionally we receive a product with a small cosmetic blemish that doesn't impact performance such as a small scratch or discoloration. It's typically something that you wouldn't even notice after a few days of wear and tear. This is reflected in the reduced price. Please note we cannot catalogue each issue with each product. Also we will offer a full warranty around the product's performance but will not do returns/exchanges pertaining to the cosmetic blemish.
- Slight Camber with Early Rise
- Super light Textured Nylon Topsheet
- PolyUrethane Sidewall
- Lightweight Hardened Steel Edges
- 4 layers of Carbon Fibre
- 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core
- Full Thickness Base
- Titanal Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Magnetic Contact Points
|Weight (lb):||2lb 15oz||3lb 1oz||3lb 3oz||3lb 6oz|
Slight Camber With Early Rise
Built to be playful in the turn while remaining stable in variable conditions. The longer early rise in the tip and tail allows for smearability while the slight camber underfoot maintains stability and inspires confidence at speed.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. Two layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
5. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
8. Two layers of carbon fibre, quadraxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable