WHAT YOU NEED AND NOTHING ELSE
These climbing skins include all the essential features you need most and nothing else. They perform in a wide range of snow conditions. No TPU tip or rip strip means these skins come in at a great price for the entry level ski tourer or the value conscious consumer. Comes with skin storage bag and skin savers.
Please note: These are a limited production run. When they are gone they are gone.
- Best in class tip and tail connectors
- Does not include rip strip
- Trim Tool and Skin Bag included
- Skin Savers included
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast and durable nylon plush
- Updated Non-Toxic Adhesive
- PFC-free Waterproofing Treatment
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
- This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|153 - 169cm
|168 - 184cm
|183 - 199cm
|328g (130mm, M)
|11.6oz (130mm, M)
Super good product I love it
ELEMENTS GRIP Climbing Skins
Amazing climbing skins. Own various other brands and still go back to G3 climbing skins for when I know we are going uphill and it will be steep. These grip without concern on variable snow conditions. Wind slab, ice crystals, powder, doesn't seem to matter. These skins allow you to go where the snow is deep and the turns are plentiful.
Skins held fast and performed well on uphill climbs. The clips to attach the skin to the ski tip don;t fit well and are prone to coming off. Both came off on a downhill slide and skin came right off the ski. It would be easier to have a wire or loop design to hold skin on ski tip.
Performed as expected but two skin protector would of been appreciated instead of one.