VERSATILE AND FUN SKIS A GREAT CHOICE IN AND OUT OF BOUNDS
This freeride focused ski has a longer early rise and a longer turn radius than the ROAMr 100 and is perfect for that skier spending 70% of their time in the backcountry and 30% at the resort. Updated with magnetic contact points speed up bootpack transitions
and eliminate the need for a strap when shouldering.
Note: At G3 we have some of the highest production standards. Occasionally we receive a product with a small cosmetic blemish that doesn't impact performance such as a small scratch or discoloration. It's typically something that you wouldn't even notice after a few days of wear and tear. This is reflected in the reduced price. Please note we cannot catalogue each issue with each product. Also we will offer a full warranty around the product's performance but will not do returns/exchanges pertaining to the cosmetic blemish.
- Low profile early rise tip
- Camber underfoot
- Shortened low profile 'Stealth Tail'
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet
- PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
- Poplar Paulownia wood core
- 2 layers of Titanal aluminum
- Stealth Razor Edge profile
- Full thickness alloy steel edges - corrosion resistant
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
|Weight (lb):||4lb 2oz||4lb 5oz||4lb 8oz||4lb 11oz|
Minimal Camber With Early Rise
The low profile early rise tip, just the right amount of camber underfoot, and flat rise tail give these skis a long effective edge and a smearable, smooth turn. This versatile, all-mountain performer floats like a longer ski and retains the fun of a shorter ski.
1. Textured co-extruded nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Full thickness hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. Triaxial glass - torsion, flex & value
5. 7000 series Titanal aluminum sheets - dampness & power
6. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light & high performance
7. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast