MADE WITH A BALANCE OF LOW WEIGHT WITH ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE
High altitude, long distance objectives, or just lightening the load for a quick early morning skin, the FINDr 86 over-performs as a traditional touring ski on the skin up and - just as importantly - the rip down!
The award-winning FINDr features magnetic contact points, speeding up bootpack transitions and eliminating the need for a strap when shouldering. Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
Note: At G3 we have some of the highest production standards. Occasionally we receive a product with a small cosmetic blemish that doesn't impact performance such as a small scratch or discoloration. It's typically something that you wouldn't even notice after a few days of wear and tear. This is reflected in the reduced price. Please note we cannot catalogue each issue with each product. Also we will offer a full warranty around the product's performance but will not do returns/exchanges pertaining to the cosmetic blemish.
- Polyurethane Sidewalls
- Built for a precision in steep and technical terrain
- Magnetic Contact Points
- Full Carbon Fibre Construction
- Super Light Textured Nylon Topsheet
- Lightweight Hardened Steel Edges
- 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light, lively & high performance
- Full Thickness Base
- Titanal Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Traditional Camber Profile with Early Rise
Traditional Camber with Early Rise - FINDr
Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. 2 layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
5. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light, lively & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
8. 2 layers of carbon fibre, quadraxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable