VERSATILE AND FUN SKIS A GREAT CHOICE FOR IN AND OUT OF BOUNDS
A limited-time Kit that includes ROAMr 100 SWIFT Skis, ALPINIST+ GLIDE Climbing Skins, ZED 12 Bindings, and ZED Binding Brakes.
The ROAMr 100 SWIFT is a one ski quiver built specifically for smaller riders to ski in and out of bounds with ease. This playful ski is ideal for skiers spending around 30% of their time in the backcountry and 70% at the resort.
The ideal all-purpose, go-anywhere ALPINIST+ GLIDE Climbing Skin is built for cold and dry conditions. A mix of mohair for optimal glide and nylon for added durability. The stiff material of the ALPINIST+ tip creates a rigid platform that keeps snow from creeping under the skin and extends the use of your adhesive.
The ZED 9 is loaded with a full yet simplistic set of features that saves valuable weight and reliably has your back when you're deep in the mountains. Anti-snowpacking features built into the toe and brake designs keep snow away and make for a confidence-inspiring step-in. Optimal toe elasticity for maximum energy absorption & minimized prerelease.
Note: At G3 we have some of the highest production standards. Occasionally we receive a product with a small cosmetic blemish that doesn't impact performance. This type of blemish may be a small scratch or discoloration. It's typically something that you wouldn't even notice after a few days of wear and tear. Or the internal magnets are misaligned. This is reflected in the reduced price. Please note we cannot catalogue each issue with each product. Also we will offer a full warranty around the product's performance but will not do returns/exchanges pertaining to the cosmetic blemish.
- Low Profile Early Rise Tip
- Camber Underfoot
- Textured Co-Extruded Nylon Topsheet
- PolyUrethane Sidewall
- Poplar Paulownia Wood Core
- 2 layers of Titanal aluminum
- Full Thickness Hardened Steel Edges
- Full Thickness Base
|Weight (lb):||3lb 8oz||3lb 11oz||3lb 13oz|
Medium Camber With Early Rise
The low profile early rise tip, just the right amount of camber underfoot, and flat rise tail give these skis a long effective edge and a smearable, smooth turn. This versatile, all-mountain performer floats like a longer ski and retains the fun of a shorter ski.
1. Textured co-extruded nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Full thickness hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. Triaxial glass - torsion, flex & value
5. 7000 series Titanal aluminum sheets - dampness & power
6. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light & high performance
7. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast