40% off retail
FINDr 102 SWIFT Factory Seconds Kit
G3 Genuine Guide Gear®
Regular price $1,276.00 Sale price$1,212.20
- Free shipping on orders over $150
Note: At G3 we have some of the highest production standards. Occasionally we receive a product with a small cosmetic blemish that doesn't impact performance. This type of blemish may be a small scratch or discoloration. It's typically something that you wouldn't even notice after a few days of wear and tear. Or the internal magnets are misaligned. This is reflected in the reduced price. Please note we cannot catalogue each issue with each product. Also we will offer a full warranty around the product's performance but will not do returns/exchanges pertaining to the cosmetic blemish.
This freeride-inspired ski balances weight and edge hold with a damp and powerful ride. The FINDr 102 is light but strong and is exceptionally fun to ski anything from soft snow to hardpack conditions. The SWIFT sizes of the FINDr 102 were designed with smaller users in mind.
The FINDr 102 is built with polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness and full carbon fibre construction. Magnetic contact points speed up bootpack transitions and eliminate the need for a strap when shouldering. This is a modern ski built for precision in steep and technical terrain. You can expect uncompromised performance and versatility in all conditions.
Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. 2 layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
5. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light, lively & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
8. 2 layers of carbon fibre, quadraxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable