THE IDEAL BALANCE OF PERFORMANCE AND WEIGHT
The ideal balance of performance and weight in a backcountry helmet. This limited edition collab project with Pret combines G3's approach to the backcountry with Pret's expertise in the category. The AT features direct ventilation to keep you from overheating during your tour, removable ear covers to lighten things up even more, and Pret's RCS fit system to dial in the perfect fit.
ASTM F2040 ski helmet certification. PLEASE NOTE: This is not certified for climbing and mountaineering.
For safety reasons, helmets are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Direct ventilation to keep you cool
- Removable ear covers
- Utlizes Pret's RCS fit system for a perfect fit
- Sizing (head circumference): Small: 51-55cm, Medium: 55-59cm, Large: 59-62cm
- Weight: Small: 353g without ear flaps, 392g with flaps. Medium: 356g without flaps, 395g with flaps. Large: 377g without flaps, 416g with flaps
- ASTM F2040 ski helmet certification. PLEASE NOTE: This is not certified for climbing and mountaineering
- For safety reasons, helmets are not eligible for return or exchange.
|Weight (kg):||353g (392g with flaps)||356g (395g with flaps)||377g (416g with flaps)|
Discover more at g3u
I dropped 700 dollars and you couldnt throw in a couple of stickers?
Great fit and light. I had been resistant to helmets in the backcountry until some stories of people falling and hitting burried talus ("Sharks"). Sadly we lost a local last year due to a head injury so I was pleased to have a functional helmet to wear.
These Pret helmets are superb. This G3 version is equivalant to the Pret Cynic AT version 1, and I also have a version 2 without the G3 labeling. They don't seem any different. Very comfortable and adjustable. Excellent.
Le poids, le fit, le prix, tout est parfait.
Par contre j'aurais aimé pouvoir refermer les trous d'aération par ggrands froids ne serait-ce qu'avec des pads qu'on peut retirer par temps chaud.