VERSATILE AND FUN SKIS FOR IN AND OUT OF BOUNDS
Note: At G3 we have some of the highest production standards. Occasionally we receive a product with a small cosmetic blemish that doesn't impact performance. This type of blemish may be a small scratch or discoloration. It's typically something that you wouldn't even notice after a few days of wear and tear. This is reflected in the reduced price. Please note we cannot catalogue each issue with each product. Also we will offer a full warranty around the product's performance but will not do returns/exchanges pertaining to the cosmetic blemish.
A one ski quiver built to ski in and out of bounds with ease. This playful ski is ideal for skiers spending around 30% of their time in the backcountry and 70% at the resort.
- Low profile early rise tip
- Camber Underfoot
- Shortened Low Profile 'Stealth Tail'
- Premium Co-Extruded Nylon Topsheet
- PolyUrethane Sidewall
- Poplar Paulownia Wood Core
- 2 layers of Titanal aluminum
- Stealth Razor Edge Profile
- Full Thickness Alloy Steel Edges
- Full Thickness Base
|Weight (lb):||3lb 13oz||3lb 13oz||4lb||4lb 2oz||4lb 4oz|
Minimal Camber With Early Rise
The low profile early rise tip, just the right amount of camber underfoot, and flat rise tail give these skis a long effective edge and a smearable, smooth turn. This versatile, all-mountain performer floats like a longer ski and retains the fun of a shorter ski.
The JOYRIDE PLUS all-mountain construction boasts 2 layers of Titanal aluminum, our lightweight wood core, PolyUrethane sidewalls and a low profile design.
1. Textured co-extruded nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Full thickness hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. Triaxial glass - torsion, flex & value
5. 7000 series Titanal aluminum sheets - dampness & power
6. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light & high performance
7. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast