MADE WITH A BALANCE OF LOW WEIGHT WITH ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE
High altitude, long distance objectives, or just lightening the load for a quick early morning skin, the FINDr 86 over-performs as a traditional touring ski on the skin up and - just as importantly - the rip down!
The award-winning FINDr features magnetic contact points, speeding up bootpack transitions and eliminating the need for a strap when shouldering. Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
- Polyurethane Sidewalls
- Built for a precision in steep and technical terrain
- Magnetic Contact Points
- Full Carbon Fibre Construction
- Super Light Textured Nylon Topsheet
- Lightweight Hardened Steel Edges
- 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light, lively & high performance
- Full Thickness Base
- Titanal Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Traditional Camber Profile with Early Rise
Traditional Camber with Early Rise - FINDr
Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
4. 2 layers of carbon fibre, triaxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
5. 3D shaped Poplar Paulownia wood core - light, lively & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness
8. 2 layers of carbon fibre, quadraxial stitched - strong, light & torsionally stable
Discover more at g3u
Findr 86 swift 172 cm. Love these skis, nice and light for slack country and on piste. Paired with Zed 9. Carve beautifully. I'm 5'8" 155 lbs. I have 10 days on these so far and they handle a variety of conditions. For deep days I have the Findr 102 with Ion 10. I prefer a little camber in my skis so the Findr's are my ski.