ALL-MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE AT THE RESORT AND IN THE BACKCOUNTRY
Note: At G3 we have some of the highest production standards. Occasionally we receive a product with a small cosmetic blemish that doesn't impact performance. This type of blemish may be a small scratch or discoloration. It's typically something that you wouldn't even notice after a few days of wear and tear. This is reflected in the reduced price. Please note we cannot catalogue each issue with each product. Also we will offer a full warranty around the product's performance but will not do returns/exchanges pertaining to the cosmetic blemish.
Built on the backbone of the award-winning FINDr, the FINDr 94 FLX is equally suited for the resort as it is the backcountry. Featuring glass fibre construction for optimal downhill performance and dampness on hardpack, this performance-driven ski is ready for your adventures in and out of bounds. The FINDr 94 FLX is an excellent option for intermediate level skiers who are looking for performance but don't want to pay the premium for carbon.
The glass fibre construction in the FINDr FLX improves dampness and downhill performance, especially on hardpack. This paired with the Polyurethane sidewalls transforms the beloved FINDr 94 shape to a high performing 50/50 ski for pursuits both in and out of bounds and improves durability and strength overall.
- Polyurethane sidewalls for best-in-class dampness
- Glass fibre construction for added dampness on hardpack
- Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
- Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
- 3D shaped, poplar/paulownia wood - light, lively, & high performance
- Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting, & fast
- Titanal aluminum mountain plate
- Traditional camber profile with early rise
|Weight (lb):||2lb 14oz||3lb 1oz||3lb 3oz||3lb 4oz||3lb 6oz||3lb 8oz||3lb 10oz|
Traditional Camber with Early Rise - FINDr
Built to excel in ski mountaineering applications, hard and mixed snow conditions, and to give maximum edge control, the FINDr features a traditional camber profile. This true alpine touring ski includes an early-rise tip to give additional float in deep snow.
1. Super light textured nylon topsheet - durable & sheds snow/ice
2. PolyUrethane sidewall - durability & dampness
3. Lightweight hardened steel edges - corrosion & dent resistant
5. 3D shaped poplar/paulownia wood core – light, lively, & high performance
6. Full thickness base - durable, long-lasting & fast
7. Titanal aluminum mounting plate - mount integrity & dampness